1. Treasurer's Report for HUMBUG 2011 AGM
1.1. Current Cash Position
Current Bank Balance: $6987.26 Cash Box: $70.00
Total cash position (as of 03/09/2011): $7057.26
1.2. Summary Position
Previous AGM total position plus any brought forward expenses: +$6602.07
Plus all received income: +$622.74
Minus paid out expenses: -$379.00
Total Summary Position with income minus expenses as of 03/09/2011: +$6845.81
1.3. Description of Activities for the Past Year
We had 31 new and renewing members, which contributed $620.00 of income to the treasury.
Along with this, we had $2.74 in interest from the bank account this year.
In terms of expenses, we had the following expenses:
- Reimbursement of HUMBUG server traffic costs to Mark Suter: $39.00.
- Reimbursement of HUMBUG PO Box annual rental fee in the City to Clinton Roy: $192.00.
- Reimbursement of purchase of trolley for HUMBUG equipment to Matthew Franklin: $49.00
- Reimbursement of new HUMBUG St Lucia PO Box rental to Clinton Roy: $99.00
So this year, we made a profit of $243.74, taking all things into account.