Executive Meeting 11/Jun/2011
- Regular Agenda
- Outstanding Action Items from previous minutes
- General Business
Meeting opened at 2:15 PM by Russell Stuart.
- Russell Stuart (President)
- Mark Ellem
- Matthew Franklin
- Simon Ellis
- Greg Black (Holidays)
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Mark Ellem. Passed unanimously.
Vice President's Report
This is my third Presidents report for this term.
Committee reports submitted at the last Exec meeting:
Vice President: done & accepted by the exec. Secretary: not done. Treasurer: done & accepted by the exec. Librarian: not done.
Things that have happened in the last 3 months:
1. Room booking for July..Dec 2011 have been confirmed.
2. PO Box has been moved to the UQ post office. This was done because
- getting into the City was becoming difficult for the current committee.
3. This wasn't done by the committee, but deserves mention nonetheless.
- Clinton helped in the running of Library hack 2011 24 hour Lock-in.
The next exec meeting is this Saturday, the 2011-06-1 at 2 PM, just prior to the normal meeting. All are welcome to attend.
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by Matthew Franklin. Passed unanimously.
Outstanding Action Items from previous minutes
Arranging for bank statements to be emailed
Mark, Russell and Stephen to meet at 12 PM Sat 25 June, at the Commonwealth Bank Branch in Indooroopilly Shopping Centre to arrange to get the bank statements emailed to the email@example.com alias.
Getting a wheeled box / troll
- Russell moved the Executive pre-authorise payment of up to $100 for a box on wheels for the meeting gear. Seconded by Mark. Passed unanimously.
Postpone rest of meeting
- Due to lack of Executive reports it was impossible to plan for AGM. Ergo, we will hold another Exec meeting in a fortnight.
The next Executive meeting is pencilled in to be held at 2PM on Saturday 25/Jun/2011.
The meeting was closed by Russell Stuart at 3:05 PM