Executive Meeting 1/Oct/2011
Meeting opened at 11:00 PM by Russell Stuart.
- Russell Stuart (President)
- Matthew Franklin
- Clinton Roy
This meeting was held to go discuss the email notifications.
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Matthew. Passed unanimously.
- I got an email from ITEE. They are asking for a student representative from Humbug to attend the newly created Student Societies Council. Clinton has suggested that we ask in General for a representative. We would need a current student of UQ to be ours.
- Update: I got an email on the 12th saying that the meeting will be held at noon on Wednesday, 19th October, in 78-421.
- Russell will be asking Clarissa if she will be interested on IRC.
Numbers: We have currently 15 current members of which have joined since the last exec.
At the previous meeting Russell is suggesting that we send out membership renewal notices. He ask Matthew to setup the spreadsheet and to draw up a list of people that we needed to email.
- Result: Matthew to setup new spreadsheet and fill in the details. Draw up a list of people to send an email to and Russell. Russell to send out the renewal notice email.
- Done. Email sent
We need to get the room bookings done. Matt to draw up dates, create email and then send to Russell. Russell will then pass that onto Del at ITS to make our booking for us.
- Result: Email was sent to Del at ITS. ITS have given us a list of rooms and dates. Matt just needs to confirm the bookings with roombookings.
- The next exec meeting will be on the 26th. Matthew to send out the announce. This will be a short meeting to give an update on the renewal notices.
- To confirm with room bookings that our booking has been confirmed.
- To look into getting a better bank account.
- To ask Clarissa to be our representative for the Student Societies Council
The meeting was closed by Russell Stuart at 11:10PM