Executive Meeting 30/March/2013
Meeting opened at 02:19 PM by Donna Brown.
- Donna Brown (President)
- Russell Stuart
- Clinton Roy
- Scott Wilson
- Simon Ellis
- Greg Black
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Donna Brown. Passed Unanimously.
- None presented.
- $1,293.99 in the account
- + $94 of withheld tax.
- + $500 of cashbox money
- Looks like we have a double payment from a member, following up.
- One direct payment since last exec meeting, thank you mail sent.
- Bags purchased, will ask for payment today.
- Humbug notice not done.
- Draft Edge agreement not done.
MOTION: raised by Clinton Roy to accept the report, second by Russell Stuart. Passed Unanimously.
- Clinton moved a motion he be reimbursed $29.85 for the carry bags. Donna Wilson seconds. Passed Unanimously.
- 2013-03-21, Bob Mesibov, working at Queensland Museum until 30/3/2013 AM.
- 2013-03-17, Greh Lehmann, membership renewal.
- 2013-03-17, Treasurer responded.
- 2013-03-15, Claire Pomery (of UQ ITEE), ITEE Student Societies Council.
- 2013-03-02, Russell Mathews, Humbug email redirect not working.
- Secretary responded.
- 2013-02-12, Claire Pomery (of UQ ITEE), ITEE based clubs at UQ - o'Week events and publicity.
Membership Numbers: We have 14 financial members, 1 renewing since last meeting.
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, second by Clinton Roy. Passed Unanimously.
- Backups available (these must have been sighted): 2013-03-17
- Date a backup was tested by a complete restore from backup only: 2013-01-17
- Percentage of disk space used:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda 20G 9.8G 9.9G 50% /
- List of packages that aren't up-to-date security wise: (none)
- Any major configuration changes since the last exec meeting: Wiki made read only.
- Changes to schedule of people with access to the box: none.
- Other notes:
- Wiki compromised, probably due to CVE-2012-6495. For now I have turned off Linux write permission to the directories moinmoin uses, effectively disabling any new users of modification to the Wiki. There is a script, /srv/http/humbug.org.au/wiki/lock.sh, which adds or removed this write permission. Adding write permission for a brief period is the only way to allow the wiki to be updated. It must be run as root. The long term fix for this is to upgrade Excalibur to Wheezy.
Update to Wheezy still pending.
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by Donna Wilson. Passed Unanimously.
- The next full exec meeting will on the 2013-06-22.
- Sign for renewing membership.
- Partner agreement for the Edge.
- 2:36 PM.