Executive Meeting 6/12/2014
Meeting opened at 09:08 PM by Russell Stuart.
- Russell Stuart
- Matthew Franklin
- Mark Ellem
- James Iseppi
- Clinton Roy
- Greg Black
- Simon Ellis
- Ewen Edwards
- Gary Curtis
- Tomas Miljenovic
- Lee Symes
- Peter Hall
- Greg Lehmann
- David Makepeace
- Tim Kent
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Mark. Passed Unanimously.
- The plan for this year is just to ensure the paper work (room bookings, memberships, banking, ...) is done. If anybody has additional stuff they want to do please let me know.
- Registration done for Paypal.
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Matthew. Passed Unanimously.
- None presented.
- None presented
- Backups available (these must have been sighted): 2014-12-06.
- Date a backup was tested by a complete restore from backup only: 2014-12-06.
- Percentage of disk space used:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda 50G 5.9G 45G 12% /
- List of packages that aren't up-to-date security wise: (none)
- Any major configuration changes since the last exec meeting: None.
- Changes to schedule of people with access to the box: None.
- The move to cheaper registrar still happening.
- Currently moving to MTA to exim, and adding spamassassin.
MOTION: raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by Matthew. Passed Unanimously.
- Room Booking - Reason delayed is that UQ don't accept application until the start of semester. Russell however will contact Lou asking him to book the rooms asap. Last time we did room bookings he got them within the day.
- Membership renewals - We will do that once we have the pay pal setup. Pay Pal will be $25 and Direct Debit will be $20. We talked about buy a Pay Pal card reader.
- Update Membership - Matthew to update the membership spreadsheet.
- Open Day - Tomas asked if anyone is anyone going to Open Day. Russell and Clinton may try and do UQ but as both works. Clinton has 23rd - 27th Feb for UQ and Gritth.
- Talks Coordinator - Tomas asked about talks coordinator.
MOTION: raised by Mark to make Tomas the talks coordinator. He will be allowed to buy dinner for speakers upto $30. Seconded by Russell. Passed Unanimously.
- The Exec will be on the held on 31/01/2015.
- Contact Luo at ITEE about roombookings
- Fix up the spreadsheet.
- 9:36 PM.