Executive Meeting 10/10/2015
Meeting opened at 2 PM by the President.
- Russell Stuart (President)
- Joel Addison (Treasurer)
- Greg Black.
- John Keogh.
- Anthony Bilbrough.
- Simon Ellis.
- Gary Curtis.
- Matthew Franklin.
- Greg Lehmann.
Apologies: Clinton Roy.
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION raised by Russell to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Clinton. Passed unanimously.
Report pending bank account access.
- It appears we have lost our UQ xxhumbug account.
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by Joel. Passed unanimously.
- Backups available (these must have been sighted): 2015-10-09.
- Date a backup was tested by a complete restore from backup only: 2015-10-09.
- Percentage of disk space used:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda 180G 6.2G 85G 7% /
- List of packages that aren't up-to-date security wise: (none)
- Any major configuration changes since the last exec meeting: None.
- Changes to schedule of people with access to the box: None.
- Currently moving to MTA to exim, and adding spamassassin.
Moved to a new hosting provider: OpenVirtuals (USD$20 vs USB$60).
OpenVirtuals surprised us: they shut down the VM if load exceeds 2.
- We were exceeded 2 on several occasions - I had to manually restart the VM.
- Web site went down - turned out we were being DOS'ed by Moin spammers.
Kludged around Moin spammers by redirecting them to http://127.0.0.1/
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by ???. Passed unanimously.
Outstanding Action Items from previous minutes
- AGM Date.
The next Executive meeting is pencilled in to be held at 5 PM on Saturday 05/12/2015.
The meeting was closed by the President at 2:20pm
Outstanding Action Items
- Treasurer: send out payment reminders, Sysadmin to give required access.