1 Hi, 2 3 I represent a computer users group called HUMBUG. At the moment we bidding 4 for an IT conference called Linux.Conf.Au to be held around January 2009. 5 6 One of the events that is held during the conference is an event called 7 the Professional Delegates session. This is for delegates who are part of 8 a company or organization to network with other people in the industry. 9 The usual location for this event is somewhere 'unique' compared to the 10 main conference venue, generally held at a university campus. It is held 11 during the evening in the middle of the week of the conference. 12 13 I noticed your Summit restaurant can hold 600 people in a 'cocktail' 14 setting. I assume this means standing. This would be fine as we do not 15 require seating for this event. The number of people expected to attend 16 this event is in the order of 400-500 people. The event also usually has a 17 free bar, paid for by our major sponsors. We do not require food to be 18 served during the event. 19 20 Another thing, about the lookout area outside the restaurant. Will it be 21 possible to include that area in the booking? 22 23 I was wondering if you could give us a quote for the above, including the 24 cost of a staffed bar and if the restaurant was available for booking in 25 January 2009. 26 27 Regards, 28 Mark.
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (2007-04-17 04:44:00, 1.4 KB) [[attachment:botanical-gardens-enquiry-2007-04-17-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-09-24 07:50:01, 103.2 KB) [[attachment:culinart-quote-2007-05-17.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-26 22:57:49, 377.0 KB) [[attachment:gabba-Banquet_Packages2007.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-26 22:58:38, 0.9 KB) [[attachment:gabba-clarify-2007-04-27-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-30 01:05:30, 0.8 KB) [[attachment:gabba-costings-2007-04-30-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-24 01:56:03, 1.3 KB) [[attachment:gabba-enquiry-2007-04-24.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-26 22:48:14, 1.1 KB) [[attachment:gabba-response-2007-04-27-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-10 00:46:56, 0.8 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-catering-2007-05-10-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-10 00:04:42, 1.0 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-clarification-2007-05-10-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-10 00:54:46, 1.8 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-clarification-reply-2007-05-10-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-14 23:09:19, 0.8 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-enticeme-2007-05-15-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-15 03:41:30, 1.4 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-enticeme-reply-2007-05-15-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-14 23:09:39, 0.8 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-loavesandfishes-2007-05-15-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-09 07:12:32, 1.7 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-query-2007-05-09-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-10 00:05:15, 0.6 KB) [[attachment:maritimemuseum-reply-2007-05-10-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-19 02:21:29, 0.5 KB) [[attachment:mt-coot-tha-reply-2007-04-19-email.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-19 09:10:34, 1.2 KB) [[attachment:mtcoothaenquiry-19052007.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-05-09 06:47:50, 0.3 KB) [[attachment:mtcoottha-lookout-query.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-04-17 04:37:15, 1.4 KB) [[attachment:queensland-museum-2007-04-13.txt]]
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.