1 From: Russell Stuart <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2 To: CEO <CEO@maritimemuseum.xxxx> 3 Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:08:46 +1000 4 Subject: RE: Museum Venue Hire 5 6 On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 17:32 +1000, CEO wrote: 7 > Hello! Sorry for the lack of response to your earlier email. The venue 8 > is available as per the previous arrangement. One change; site fee now 9 > $300 plus $3 per head. It is a great venue - would you like me to email 10 > some photographs? 11 12 No thanks. You had the deal provided the cost was 13 around the same as last years. I can't see an extra 14 $100 making any difference. 15 16 The real issue is if we win the bid or not. One area 17 we flunked out last year was when they flew up to 18 Brisbane to appraise us personally. We just sat down 19 and talked. Big mistake. This time I would like to 20 show them what we are offering. Should they fly up 21 again, would it be possibly to drag them over to the 22 Museum and have one of your staff do a sell job on them? 23 I can't imagine it taking long - 10 or 15 minutes I 24 guess. Would that be possible?
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (2008-08-08 03:32:41, 1.8 KB) [[attachment:0808-MaritimeMuseum-query.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-09-02 01:54:10, 1.9 KB) [[attachment:080808-enticeme-request.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-09-02 01:47:45, 95.0 KB) [[attachment:080825-enticeme-quote-humburg_2010.doc]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-15 12:05:46, 2.3 KB) [[attachment:0815-maritime-museum-response.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-15 12:08:31, 1.0 KB) [[attachment:0815-maritimeMuseum-ask.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-16 10:13:16, 1.2 KB) [[attachment:0816-MaritimeMuseum-reply.txt]]
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.