1 From: Russell Stuart <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2 To: Sia Glover <email@example.com> 3 Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:20:26 +1000 4 Subject: RE: Ideas for Humbug's 2010 LCA bid 5 6 On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 17:49 +1000, Sia Glover wrote: 7 > Regarding the "Speakers Dinner": yes we can help with 8 > proposals etc., and can definitely come up with a real '"wow" concept. 9 10 Wow is good. 11 12 > Do you have any other specifics on this event? Specifically: format 13 > of the night (dinner? Cocktails & canapés? Presentations? Music? 14 > Entertainment?), timing (what day / time?), set-up (tables of 10?), 15 > and any other info which may assist us in getting relevant proposals. 16 17 Sit down dinner. Some speeches, but no other entertainment from what I 18 gather. Tables of 10 is good. Alcohol consisted of bottles of red & 19 white wine on the table - unlimited supply. 20 21 > Yes the Maritime Museum is still alive / open. Was this for the 22 > Speaker's dinner or something else? Can I chase them up for you? 23 24 Its OK. It turns out the girl who answers their emails 25 is sick. I prodded them and the CEO replied. 26 27 > Also.....did we need Letters of Support (government) this time 28 > around? We should be OK getting one from the Lord Mayor, but I 29 > don't like our chances of getting one from the Premier at such 30 > short notice. Let me know.... 31 32 Yes please. The first submission is due on the 29th, but the 33 final submission is due on the 15th of September. Does that 34 give you enough time? 35 36 > I'm out of the office next mon-weds, so will chat to you after 37 > your meeting on 23 August. 38 39 That should not be a problem. I will just assume the Speakers 40 Dinner will be sorted by you. I need an all-up price per head. 41 42 If the venue ends up being in the city it would be nice if we 43 could take the LA there and have the staff do a sell job on 44 them, should LA fly up to check out our bid. Can the venue if 45 that will be possible?
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (2008-09-01 01:14:23, 1.1 KB) [[attachment:080829-Brisbane-Marketing-costing-summary.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-09-03 08:01:36, 1.6 KB) [[attachment:080903-speakers-dinner-contact-details.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-09-05 06:42:09, 1.7 KB) [[attachment:080905-CustomsHouse-query.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-16 01:42:49, 1.9 KB) [[attachment:0815-BrisbaneMarketing-answer.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-16 01:38:47, 3.0 KB) [[attachment:0815-BrisbaneMarketing-response.txt]]
- [get | view] (2008-09-03 08:19:03, 44.0 KB) [[attachment:Bris_Cruises_Menu_FINGER_FOOD__08.doc]]
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.