Bid Budget Document
The "Official" format of the budget document is a spreadsheet which can be updated using open office. Below is a draft of the budget for LCA 2011 in .ods format.
Will upload in the next few days.
Notes about budget document
- Some of the components have dummy values. This was done to test the formulas. If you are responsible for any of the components, can you check them and update the spreadsheet if necessary.
- The assumed maximum attendance (Delegates and Speakers) combined is 830. This is based on the maximum limit of the Keynote theatre and overflow.
- The maximum speaker number is 93, and is based on the assumption of one speaker per slot in the draft programme and 3 Keynote speakers. Of course the amount of speakers will be less as some slots will be combined and maybe an absence.
- I've included a worst-case and best-case scenario in the calculations to get an idea of what we need to charge to break even and potential profits.
- I've assumed we will have a limit to the amount of Earlybird places, as LCA 2010 has done, which makes financial forcasting much easier.
- At the moment, all final prices we will charge for registration are exclusive of GST and I have not taken into account input credits for any goods/services we use in the pricing listed for each component. I will take into account the tax issues soon.