Results 1 - 6 of 6 results out of about 713 pages. (1.59 seconds)
- PyConAu . . . 4 matches
- ...Our [[http://lists.humbug.org.au/pipermail/pycon/2013-January/000004.html|Expression of Interest mail]] has been acknowledged by Chris.
* [[/AV| AV for PyConAu 2014/15]] A docum...
- PyConAu/AV . . . 2 matches
- ...A place for storing the Audio Visual documentation for PyConAu. In this wiki I hope to document such things as the bug in/out process. Trails of the AV system. Layouts of the syst...
- PyConAu/AV/Trails . . . 1 match
- Trails of the AV system * [[/MeetingEquipment | A list of all required for each Trail]] I put this link here so that we have fast access to it. * [[/LessonsLearned | Lessons]] th
- Exec/Minutes/20150815 . . . 4 matches
- ...nutes, seconded by Simon Ellis. Passed unanimously.
== Presidents Report ==
* Pycon 2015 was run and done!
* Membership payments page is up and working.
* We have room ...
- Exec/Minutes/20140426 . . . 3 matches
- ...sed Unanimously.
= General Business =
* Clinton asked if Humbug would sponsor Pycon 2014. Discussion resolved to three early bird student tickets, one for each major Uni...
- AGM2010 . . . 1 match
- ...very Exec member present - and we only had one apology which was when Clinton attended PyCon.
Two other major things happened this year. We moved Excalibur - twice actually. An...
0.3k - rev: 15 (current) last modified: 2014-02-01 21:52:31
1.0k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2014-04-19 04:16:18
0.5k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2014-02-08 22:15:16
3.3k - rev: 8 (current) last modified: 2015-10-06 07:38:01
3.4k - rev: 8 (current) last modified: 2014-04-26 04:51:27
16.5k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 0