Olympus Pen E-PM1 camera with 8GB SD card and 35mm Chinese lens < $30
- To record a LVW session with minimum equipment.
- Use Lightworks editing software. Still working on it. Doesn't help the video resolution was high.
- The resolution of recorded video was up way to high. Has made editing a problem and chewed through 3.7GB for a 22min recording.
- No audio input of the Olympus Pen. Used built in mic which has a lot of background noise.
- E-PM1 video mode is different compard to it's preview mode which is a lot brighter. Using the 14-42mm lens that came with it I had troubles with the focus. Not so with my awesome $30 lens that has manual iris control.
- Be aware of the video format you are recording. This was a bit of a rush job so I forgot to take the full seconds required to select a more appropiate video mode.