System Administration & NOC
Every packet that travels from a delegates laptop to conference resources and the world depends totally on this work.
- Check that we can run some VM's on his blade. 2-3 VM's 1GB ram each, 20GB disk each, but might need to grow a bit.
- Contact QUT IT Security about getting HTTP, HTTPS and SSH inbound to the box
- Jared to stop being lazy and create an SSH key
- Talk to AArnet about stopping billing on the IP's of the LCA website and other VM's once we have them up and ready to go.
- followtheflow.org onto QUT DNS, possibly also lca2011.linux.org.au, though not sure if we will want sub-domains of that. (assuming we are going to host everything at QUT)
Run Google skipfish against Zookeeper. http://code.google.com/p/skipfish/
- What we need hosted:
- Gobby, for meetings
- MTA Pipes, bringing us to...
- Mailman and mail setup
- MTA (exim? what pipes do we need)
- Mailman (what lists?)
- Staging install
- 'Production' install
- bzr and bzr view, such that the wiki can link directly to objects in the bzr repository
- moinmoin wiki if we're going to move things across from the humbug server
Previous LCA Reference