Executive Meeting 19/Dec/2015
Meeting opened at 8:30 PM by the President.
- Russell Stewart (President)
- Joel Addison(Treasurer)
- Clinton Roy(Secretary)
- Greg Black
- Gregh Leghmann
- John Keogh
- Simon Ellis
Accepting Previous Minutes
MOTION raised by Ruseell to accept the previous minutes, seconded by Joel. Passed unanimously.
- Room bookings: Draft email to send immediately after meeting.
- No changes to web site since last meeting.
- Correspondence from person on date: None.
- Correspondence to person on date: None.
MOTION raised by Clinton to accept the report, seconded by Russell. Passed unanimously.
Access to accounts was obtained on 15/08/2015. Due to this, all reporting is from the AGM on 15/08/2015 through to this meeting.
- Savings account
- $529.07 === Balance as at previous meeting (15/08/2015)
- +$90.00 (Membership payments x 4)
- +$673.40 (Transfers from Paypal)
- +$0.03 (Credit interest)
- $1292.50 === Closing balance (19/12/2015)
- Term deposit
- $8143.72 === Balance as at previous meeting (15/08/2015)
- $8143.72 === Closing balance (19/12/2015)
- $192.40 === Balance as at previous meeting (15/08/2015)
- +$125.00 (Membership payments x 5)
- -$192.40 (Transfer to Savings account - 18/08/2015)
- +$375.00 (Membership payments x 15)
- -$481.00 (Transfer to Savings account - 06/12/2015)
- -$19.00 (Paypal charges - 20 x $0.95)
- $0.00 ==== Closing balance (19/12/2015)
- Financial members at previous meeting: 0
- New members joining: 2
- Renewing members: 16
- Financial members as at 19/12/2015: 18
MOTION raised by Joel to accept the report, seconded by Russell. Passed unanimously.
- Nothing new to report other than the new membership payment system seems to be working very well.
- Backups available (these must have been sighted): 2015-12-19.
- Date a backup was tested by a complete restore from backup only: 2015-12-19.
- Percentage of disk space used:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda 50G 7.1G 43G 15% /
- List of packages that aren't up-to-date security wise: (none)
- Any major configuration changes since the last exec meeting: None.
- Changes to schedule of people with access to the box: None.
- Currently moving to MTA to exim, and adding spamassassin.
MOTION raised by Russell Stuart to accept the report, seconded by Clinton. Passed unanimously.
Outstanding Action Items from previous minutes
- Room bookings
- YOW, Clinton represented Humbug.
- LCA is coming up, we need to organise someone to handle the meeting while most of us are away.
- UQ Open Day. Secretary will contact UQCS to see what we can do.
The next Executive meeting is pencilled in to be held at 5 PM on Saturday 13/02/2015.
The meeting was closed by the President at 8:45