Humbug System Administrator
The Humbug System Administrator has two tasks:
Be the point of contact between the System Administration Team and the executive.
- Delivery a report to each committee meeting on the state of Humbug's systems, highlighting any urgent tasks.
System Administrator's report
- Backups available (these must have been sighted).
- Date a backup was tested by a complete restore from backup only.
- Percentage of disk space used.
- List of packages that aren't up-to-date security wise.
- Any major configuration changes since the last exec meeting.
- Changes to schedule of people with access to the box.
- Currently open trac tickets.