Make Open Source ideals accessible to the world at large.
Tangible Open Source; fill the room with physical projects that project and articulate some aspect of open source into the physical realm.
- DIY tilt shift lens onto a lego world, display the result real time.
- Read the howto documents on the open day.
The primary task here is to approach people and organisations who might like to put a display in for Open Day. The main criteria for choosing the people you approach is how snazzy it will look in the bid document when we say they are going to have a display from them. Costings should not be required for these displays as they will cost us nothing. Please add here:
- Ideas you have for people/organisations you think should be approached.
- Flag those you intend to approach.
- The outcome of the approach.
The other task is to plan the logistics of open day for budgeting. In other words, where is the venue, and where will we get display stands (tables, chairs) from.