A chance to for the those poor delegates who can't attend the Professional Delegate's Session.
- Have the price of the food included in the tickets. We are really only talking about a $5 extra cost.
- The main eatery at QUT would be an excellent place to have it. Heck with Botanic Gardens right next door it seems almost like a Professional Delegates Session.
- Start time would be 7pm the same as all the dinners.
- Simple food sausages in a bun with cans of drink. We get cheap cans from Golden Circle.
- Same night as the Professional Delegates Session Thursday night.
- We could also do a damper as a desert item.
Maybe instead of adding $5 to the cost of registration we charge $5 just before or at the BBQ. This means delegates aren't forced to pay if they don't want to come and it opens the BBQ to professional delegates who may not want to attend the PDNS. We can provide tickets to people who have paid. - MarkEllem
Suggestion for the name: The Delegates BBQ.